Hauver Cemetery

Town of Marion

Wayne County, NY

While there is no trace left of this cemetery it was located on the North side of the farm owned by the Congdon family in 1858. In 1952 Sidney Lookup owned the farm.

Bull, Joseph, son of George and Mary A., d November 16, 1835
?, Rose Matilda, dau of Jerimiah and Sarah.

Other small cemeteries in the area mentioned, but which list no burials are the Buckler Cemetery, and the Garlock Cemetery. The latter was located on the Newark-Marion Road.

Information donated by the Wayne County, NY Historian's Office.

Volunteer typist: Margaret Sherman Lutzvick

Back to Wayne County Cemeteries Page

Back to Town of Marion Page

Created: sometime in 1998
Copyright © 1998 - 2011 Office of the County Historian
Copyright © 1998 - 2011 Marge Sherman Lutzvick
Wayne County NYGenWeb
A County Site of the USGenWeb Project
All Rights Reserved.